Untouchable x7 GvE - 30 November
Posted by Clover on 24 Nov 2018
The opening of the upcoming L2Redmoon server is decided for this Friday on 30th November at 21:00 GMT+2. Untouchable x7 will be a midrate server based on Tales version sources with 2 factions.
- Minimal donations in store without custom items. (such as Olf/Talismans/Hero Cloaks)
- All players that donated in Redmoon x12 server will be able to claim back their Donation Pounds on x7 server. (When the server goes live, log in your account that you used to play on x12 server, type .donate command and choose the method you've paid to claim your Donation Pounds)
- Longterm game conditions on basic rates, olympiad kick off, castle sieges & epic respawns.
Features & Game Details.
- Good Faction will have Aden Town as their mother base.
- Evil Faction will operate in Rune Township as their mother base.
- 5 Level difference is required in order to hit or be hitted by a player from the opposite faction.
- Killing a player of the opposite faction will reward you with 1 Festival Adena
- Talking to the Global Gatekeeper, will show you on map how many players (by HWID) of each faction are located to the spot you want to port.
- Using command .gotobase or any kind of normal Scroll of Escape, will teleport you back to your mother base town.
- Faction Balance Manager that will allow you to change faction based on the current server state and the balance between both factions.
- On castle sieges, Poll will be announced including all the clan leaders of level 6+ Clans. Players from each faction will vote for their desired Kings. The 3 clan leaders that will be elected will have the ability Seal of Ruler in the upcoming Castle Siege to engrave the Altar.
This list updates every 24 hours.